On 04/30/12 16:06, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2012-04-30, Mark Struberg wrote:

<snip>

Will the name of the maven plugin change?

Creadur is the project name and Rat will remain being a product of the
Creadur project, so I'd not expect the name to change.  But we haven't
discussed this explicitly, yet.

From a branding and trademark perspective, "Apache Rat" is fine as a product name. So, there's no reason why we need to change it.

I think keeping "Apache Rat" as the name of founding product makes sense: its well known around Apache and changing the name creates work for plugin users.

Robert