On Wed, Aug 30 2017, m...@gutierri.me wrote:
> There is a bug in certain applications (or perhaps in a single one) that when
> it changes from Workspace (via rpws) it disappears but the process remains
> active.
>
> Application: Bitcon Wallet (QT application)

Thanks for the report, but you don't give much details.  The ratpoison
version, the X server version, the operating system, the "Bitcoin
Wallet" version and the version of Qt could all matter here.

I heard rumors about Qt applications misbehaving somehow, but I'm not
sure rpws was at fault.  Do you hit issues even when you don't use rpws?

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE