Hi Stefan,

same result without the automount files.
I'm not really shure whether I built barebox the intended way. What I did was
to add RM_WORK_EXCLUDE += " barebox" to local.conf,
Rebuild barebox with bitbake -c cleansstate barebox, removed the three
automount files below the imx6 folders and run
bitbake -f -c compile barebox
and built the image. Did this disable the automount?

Best regards

hu