I've identified 100+ spam images in my INBOX that razor/clam don't
catch, and want to submit them. The images have been MIME-decoded and
are in GIF/JPG/etc format. My questions:

1. For razor, can I just do "razor-report *.gif *.jpg" or do I need to
re-MIME-encode the images first? Should I do "razor-report -H *.gif
*.jpg" and just report the sigs to save bandwidth?

2. Does Clam consider image spams to be "viruses"? If yes, where can I
upload/report these images en masse?