Paolo Pustorino wrote:
> Hi there everybody,
> I'm new to this list and to Razor too.
>
> I got a very bad hassle: my mail server runs behind a firewall that's
> out of my control. The server is hosted in a webfarm and my licensing
> doesn't include firewall managing.
>
> Could I configure Razor to use a TCP port other than 2703?

No, as that would involve changing the servers at cloudmark. They're the ones
serving on port 2703.

Note: you don't need *inbound* 2703 on your server. You need to connect to port
2703 on cloudmark's servers as an outbound connection.

While it is possible to firewall such things, it is uncommon to filter outbound
connections. Most folks setup firewalls for inbound security only.