I'm hoping this is not OT, apologies if it is. I checked the Cloudmark Site to
see if my question can be asked anywhere on the site but couldn't find
anyplace to ask it.

My main email account is with embarqmail.com. Embarq uses the Cloudmark
Authority Engine for their spam filtering. I asked recently the embarq
postmaster what do I do with spam that the CMAE misses but which my
spamassassin setup catches. His reply was

"You can forward them as an attachment to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mis-tagged ones can go to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

I've been doing that and then asked what does Cloudmark do with the spam I
report as being missed. He replied:

"They track and analyze them for potentially adding them to their algorithms.
THey also track the individual who reports them and track their reputation as
a reporter."

My question then to the Cloudmark folks is just what is meant by "THey also
track the individual who reports them and track their reputation as a
reporter."

Thanks
Chris

--