Chris wrote:
> I noticed this evening on my Firestarter GUI that my box is almost
> continuously connecting to n002.cloudmark.com on port 2703. Doing some
> reading I see that the CMAE plug-in for spamassassin uses this port, since
> I'm not using it, I assume that the Razor plug-in also uses this port?

Razor uses 2703. However, I have no clue what the "CMAE plugin" you're
discussing is.

> If so,
> then I'm guessing that the every 10 - 15 second connection is just the
> plug-in connecting to the Razor server though I don't understand why so often
> since fetchmail only polls for mail every 120 seconds.

Well, it isn't a function of when mail is fetched, it's when it is processed.
If
timeouts and other things are slowing your message processing down, then it
could quite easily be processing mail continuously. Check your logs.