From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: razor-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:27:38 +0800

Good Day!

I had a problem with Razor, please send me suggestions what to do.

My HTML emails were being detected by Razor2, what will I do to make free from
it?

Spam Assasin Spam Check goes,

(1.6)BODY: Razor2 gives confidence between 51 and 100 [cf: 100]
(0.9)Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)

Is there any possible means to make free from this detection?
Do I need to make any chsnges with my Email Encoding?

Please provide me information.
Thanks,

Regards,

Lemuel

Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger