[cid:image001.jpg@01C9CFED.62D3B450]

[cid:image002.gif@01C9CFED.62D3B450]<http://tc.dm.ltc.co.za/tracker/index2.php?id=1&email=gmac...@techconcepts.co.za>

Hi
I'm running MailScanner with the ClamAV 0.95.1 and SpamAssassin 3.2.5 easy
installation package and Razor Agents 2.84, protocol version 3 on fc10.
No mater how I configure the spamassasin settings for Razor and the Razor
setting it does not read the config in the .razor/ directory. It's currently
writing it's log file to /mnt/ramdisk/postfix/hold/ I have not clue why it is
doing this.
Please can someone tell me how to get Razor to read the correct config.

/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
use_razor2         1
razor_config /home/razor/.razor/razor-agent.conf

Thanks
Gregory Machin
Linux System administrator

Mobile +27 (0)72 524 8096
Email gmac...@techconcepts.co.za<mailto:gmac...@techconcepts.co.za>

[cid:image003.gif@01C9CFED.62D3B450]<http://www.altech.co.za/>

West House Devcon Park 7 Autumn Str Rivonia    PO Box 5461 Rivonia 2128
Tel +27 (0)11 803 2169     Fax +27 (0)11 803 2189
     i...@techconcepts.co.za<mailto:i...@techconcepts.co.za>
www.techconcepts.co.za<http://www.techconcepts.co.za>

Lateral Technology Concepts (Pty) Ltd t/a Technology Concepts Registration No
98/25345/07
Management W de Nobrega (ceo) D Dawson (general manager) M Evans (technical
manager) R Errenrich (software manager) F Munetsi (financial manager)

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.gif>>

<<inline: image003.gif>>