Hi,

There is something rotten in the kingdom of Denmark here, the reporting does not explain everything, or if it does (bad reporting with bad thresholds) then the whole concept is flawed. I do not know how razor works in terms of signatures, maybe there are collisions, no clue.

I even get razor reports of spam on emails that are ORDER CONFIRMATIONS i.e. some legit user (me) PAID for a service, and the confirmation of payment that I receive is flagged as spam by razor, which is of course unwanted behavior. There is no way the sellers used the order confirmation emails as spam, ever.

Over the last two years, razor has reported to me more and more false positives, to the point that it is becoming more a nuisance to legitimate activity than spam fighting.

Of course I can stop using it - actually I downgraded all scores to 0.1 in SA - but more and more legit false positives will still be flagged out there.

Sincerely,
JGA