On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 11:16:02 +0000 Holger Levsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Björn, > > On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 01:01:36PM +0200, Björn Höfling wrote: > > the next FOSDEM will be in February 2019. FOSDEM offers stands, i.e. > > tables in the hallway, where you can represent your project, get in > > touch with people, offer stickers, show your live system, etc. > > > > We at Guix (https://gnu.org/s/guix) want to try to get a stand. > > Because of high demand, it seams to be a good idea to share stands. > > Is there any interest from the RB-project or any other > > participating project to prepare a shared stand proposal? > > Thanks for the offer! > > I'm not sure we want to commit to operating a booth a FOSDEM and I > would suggest we'll discuss this on our next IRC meeting next > Tuesday, the 23rd of October at 16 UTC on #reproducible-builds. > > Sadly I cannot find the link for the agenda atm, so for now I've only > took a note in my personal calendar to discuss this topic at the > meeting... Thanks, I noted the date and will hopefully be there in the chat room. Björn
pgpZBrH4MwZW7.pgp
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
_______________________________________________ [email protected] mailing list To change your subscription options, visit https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general. To unsubscribe, send an email to [email protected].
