On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 6:23 PM David A. Wheeler <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 08:28:14 -0700, Vagrant Cascadian <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > Ok, I've found at least one package in the required set, with three
> > distinct .buildinfo files that converged on the same .deb:
> >
> >
> https://buildinfo.debian.net/api/v1/buildinfos/checksums/sha1/c262c9be86f949bbab7c3cbf21db32204f08cc67
> >
> > The checksum on all three .buildinfo files matches the dash package
> > currently in the Debian archive.
> >
> > We're now officially beyond mere theory!
>
> That's *fantastic*.  I definitely don't intend any disrepect to the hard
> work
> everyone's been doing.  Quite the opposite; I think this is *important*.
>
>
Wonderful! I agree with David; this is really important, and a major
milestone is always worth celebrating.

Jim
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to