anatoly techtonik: > Hi. > > I am trying to see why Inkscape build is not reproducible. > https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rb-pkg/unstable/amd64/inkscape.html > It seems like there is problem with NT_GNU_BUILD_ID, but in > order to fix that it would be nice to understand where it comes > from, how it is being calculated. see the list of variables that > participate in the formula and recipe how to fix them. > > Currently there are no docs about it: > > https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Freproducible-builds.org%2Fdocs%2F+NT_GNU_BUILD_ID >
Hi anatoly, as mentioned in doc you linked: > When this occurs on unstable but not on testing, it's likely a form of > captures_build_path. We vary different things in unstable vs testing, and GCC captures the build path in debuginfo currently. I tried to submit a patch to them to fix the issue but there was too much paperwork and bureaucracy with the review process and I gave up. X -- GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35 GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git _______________________________________________ [email protected] mailing list To change your subscription options, visit https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general. To unsubscribe, send an email to [email protected].
