Le dimanche 23 décembre 2018, 13:19:29 CET Arnout Engelen a écrit : > On Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 6:37 PM Hervé Boutemy <[email protected]> wrote: > > Le samedi 22 décembre 2018, 11:22:57 CET Arnout Engelen a écrit : > > > On Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 6:46 AM Hervé Boutemy <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > IMHO, a first step is to have us be able to rebuild packages from each > > > > other and share our results on this mailing list > > > > > > Let's! Could you check out tag v0.19 of > > > https://github.com/raboof/sbt-reproducible-builds, run > > > 'sbt ++2.12.6 clean reproducibleBuildsCertification' with openjdk8 and > > > compare against > > > the buildinfo on > > > https://bintray.com/raboofje/sbt-plugins/sbt-reproducible-builds/0.19 > > > ? > > > > ok, let's go: I'm not a Scala user, then I'll just try to rebuild as a > > pure > > Scala/sbt newbie > > I downloaded sbt-1.2.7, switched to my own JDK 8 install (which is an > > Oracle 1.8.0_161) and launched the command you gave me > > > > Here is my result: > > $ cat target/scala-2.12/sbt-1.0/sbt-reproducible-builds_2.12-0.19+3- > > c553fe74_herve-1545498708000.buildinfo > > (...) > > > here is my analysis: > > - I did not get the same version than you: did you provide me the full > > exact command to launch? > > The version suggests you built master instead of the v0.19 tag, could > that be the case? oh yes, I forgot to to take your v0.19 tag instruction into account now I get the same hash: good news
then I could publish somewhere that I was able to reproduce this sbt- reproducible-builds-0.19.jar file how? append my own signature to sbt-reproducible-builds.jar.asc? in your original repository or in a separate repository that would be append only on such .asc files? Regards, Hervé > > > Kind regards, > > Arnout > _______________________________________________ > [email protected] mailing list > > To change your subscription options, visit > https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general. > > To unsubscribe, send an email to > [email protected]. _______________________________________________ [email protected] mailing list To change your subscription options, visit https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general. To unsubscribe, send an email to [email protected].
