Chris Lamb wrote:

> > #920631 debian-installer: Ensure build is reproducible regardless
> > of the user's umask(2)
> [..]
> > #920676: debian-installer: Ensure build is reproducible
> > regardless of the underlying filesystem ordering
> 
> Thank you for developing and maintainer the Debian Installer. I
> was wondering what might be needed on my end to ensure that these
> patches end up in the next alpha/beta release?

Sorry to bug you again folks but I haven't done any d-i development
for almost 10 years now so I may not be aware of the most
productive, helpful and — above everything else! — friendly way of
getting things merged, particularly in time for buster. Can you
help? :-)


Best wishes,

-- 
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      [email protected] 🍥 chris-lamb.co.uk
       `-
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to