Hello everyone,

I am a Computer Engineer(Telecoms Major) from Buea, Cameroon. I recently
completed undergraduate studies from the University of Buea.

I am interested in contributing to the Debian community during and after
the upcoming session of Outreachy 2019. I am proficient in Python and
JavaScript and I am ready to take my career to the next level by
contributing to Open Source.

I am interested in contributing to the Debian project Reproducible Builds
and I have looked at the Outreachy Ideas page and have gone through the
required documents.


A link to the project repository wasn't provided as such I don't know how
to get started on making contributions. I will be grateful if someone can
help me in getting started.


I look forward to interacting with you all and contributing to this awesome
community.


Regards

Kerlyn Nkep
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to