On 2019-03-16, megha Varshney wrote:
> This side Megha Varshney, an Outreachy applicant from India. I found this
> project really interesting and would love to contribute to this. I am new
> to open Source hence would appreciate help in order to dive deeper in open
> source.

Thanks for taking an interest in Reproducible Builds, and welcome to our
community! I see you already signed up for an account on salsa; that's a
good start.

It would be good to try and follow up with something specific that
interests you, as there are a lot of possibilities. Try to narrow it
down to a few things, and ask specific questions about them.


Code, documentation, and our test infrastructure are located here:

  https://salsa.debian.org/reproducible-builds
  https://reproducible-builds.org/docs/
  https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/

Communication is largely done on mailing lists and irc, and this page
has additional information about making contributuions as well:

  https://reproducible-builds.org/contribute/


live well,
  vagrant

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to