Hi Nico,

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 10:22:59AM +0200, Nico Alt wrote:
> some months ago, I had the pleasure to write an article about
> reproducible builds and how they get used at F-Droid. Two weeks ago,
> this article got published in c't, a major German computer magazine:
> 
> https://www.heise.de/select/ct/2019/14/1561892042086279
> 
> Due to the magazine's generosity, I'm able to publish my original
> version on my blog today. I thought you might want to include this
> article in the "media coverage" section of your monthly resume.
> 
> https://nico.dorfbrunnen.eu/posts/2019/reproducibility-fdroid/

awesome, thanks for sharing! (and added to the blog draft.)

> Thanks to everybody working on reproducible builds!

thanks for joining the fun!


-- 
tschau,
        Holger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
               holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
       PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C

Dance like no one's watching. Encrypt like everyone is.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to