On 7/27/19 12:48 PM, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Hi jathan,
> 
>> Yes I am very enthusiastic about the possibilities and I will
>> be doing efforts to spread training sessions for Reproducible Builds,
> 
> Perhaps I used a misleading term in my previous message. So, rather
> than asking you to merely distribute and advertise anything that comes
> out of your idea, what I meant to suggest is to put your admitted
> enthusiasm to great use by taking the lead in organising and preparing
> such sessions to begin with. :)
> 
> 
> Best wishes,
> 
Hi lamby!

I see. Taking your suggestion I will start with a first effort of skill
sharing session about "Introduction to Reproducible Builds" on Saturday
17th August at the Debian Day in Mexico City :) After this and maybe
other more sessions during FLISOL or other Free Software events during
the next months, then I could present something more well prepared to
share during DebConf20 about Reproducible Builds in a practical way,

Thanks and regards!
Jathan

-- 
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html
¡Cámbiate a GNU/Linux! http://getgnulinux.org/es
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to