hi,

as discussed in our last meeting (see
http://meetbot.debian.net/reproducible-builds/2020/reproducible-builds.2020-12-07-17.58.html
 
for logs and summary) we decided to do another poll for the best
time for that meeting. (While the day is supposed to stay as Monday.)

So I've set up a dudle poll at https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/EMXj2bwPIQ/
- please participate. All times are ment to be in UTC.

I'll pick the winnig time on (my) Monday (the 14th) morning, so please
vote until sometime on Sunday, or best now.

I'll then announce the meeting on that Monday, 7 days in advance to the actual
meeting.


-- 
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

In Europe there are people prosecuted by courts because they saved other people
from drowning in the  Mediterranean Sea.  That is almost as absurd  as if there
were people being prosecuted because they save humans from drowning in the sea.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to