Hi Mattia,

Il 21/02/21 15:54, Mattia Rizzolo ha scritto:

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 04:46:55PM +0100, Paolo Greppi wrote:
I remember being able to download artifacts (= the built package) for the 
control and experiment builds.
 From here: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/doxygen
I would click on buildd: reproducibility in the links panel and find "download 
artifacts" somewhere.

I don't think we ever had a clear "download artifacts" link.

Oops now I remember, I used to get those from salsa reprotest job.

I can get what I need from here for example:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/doxygen/-/jobs/1325830

Where are they now ?

artifacts are never kept automatically (except for when diffoscope
crashes), they require a specific rescheduling option passed manually.

Assuming you are interested in doxygen, I just scheduled a build keeping
the artifacts.

[2021-02-21 14:50:44] INFO: Starting at 2021-02-21 14:50:44.133649
[2021-02-21 14:50:44] INFO: The artifacts of the build(s) will be saved to the 
location mentioned at the end of the build log(s).
[2021-02-21 14:50:44] INFO: Scheduling packages in amd64/unstable
[2021-02-21 14:50:44] INFO: mattia scheduled in unstable/amd64: doxygen - 
artifacts will be preserved
[2021-02-21 14:50:45] INFO: Finished at 2021-02-21 14:50:45.143033, took: 
0:00:01.009414

Note that the artifacts will be deleted after a while (don't remember,
but likely 1 or 2 days), so be quick to download them.  I suspect the
build will be completed within one hour or so.

Thanks for the help although I still have no clue where to download your 
artifacts.

Paolo

Reply via email to