From: Jim Belisle <j...@kaypark.com>
To: "rbase-l@googlegroups.com" <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 19:41:14 +0000
Subject: [RBASE-L] - triggers?

WE use RBASE 9.5.
I want to use a table (we will call it table1) to gather work punches from
the shop.
Then at let’s say every minute I want to update other tables based on this
gathered info.
This would be instead of doing it each time a row is added to table1.
What would be the most efficient way to do this?

I looked at triggers, but it seems they would be based on each time a row is
added.
I am not sure if I want to go that route.

James Belisle

Making Information Systems People Friendly Since 1990