The password at the end makes it *** as they are typing.

DIALOG 'HR Password' vTmp=8 vKey PASSWORD

Regards
Lena

[cid:image3fdd2b.JPG@d151d66e.4099479d]<http://www.qmiusa.com/>

Lena Dammstrom
Software Developer
Email:    ldammst...@qmiusa.com<mailto:ldammst...@qmiusa.com>
Toll Free:        800-446-2500
International:    01 630-529-7111
Extension:        1037

www.qmiusa.com<http://www.qmiusa.com>

.
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
sender and delete all copies