Razzak,

Thank you. I was sure that there was a Multi select tool for DB and didn't look at DB Grid. I think based on your attached image, I can locate your sample in the version X sample database.

Jan
-----Original Message-----
From: "A. Razzak Memon" <raz...@rbase.com>
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 11:38:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Store comma seperated

Jan,

Did you know that you can enable the "Multi-Select" option of the
Enhanced DB Grid Control Properties to accomplish you goal?

For your viewing pleasure ...

http://www.razzak.com/tips/Multi_Select_EnhancedDBGrid.png [http://www.razzak.com/tips/Multi_Select_EnhancedDBGrid.png]

Remember, you are only limited to your knowledge, in-depth experience,
and all available options in R:BASE X Enterprise (Version 10).

Let me know if you need a sample application to illustrate the use of
such cool feature in R:BASE X Enterprise.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak