From: Claudine Robbins <crobb...@iexgroup.com>
To: "rbase-l@googlegroups.com" <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 19:35:45 +0000
Subject: [RBASE-L] - ERASE filespec

Hello all,

I’m having a bit of a headache with an ERASE filespec command which has
worked reliably for weeks, works reliably from the R:> prompt and yields
“Failed deleting… (2262)” then “Cannot create destination file
(2086)” from within a form when I:
ERASE .filename2
And
COPY .filename1 .filename2

Permissions are ok…  Undoubtedly my fault but I can’t find it, help!

TIA,

Claudine