From: "Buddy Walker" <walker.bu...@comcast.net>
To: <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 17:11:14 -0500
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - problem with null values

Patti
You might want to try something like this depending on how you want to hand
null dates.
It my example I’m saying if date is null then make it 12/31/2999 or
whatever date you want.

….  OldestDate
=(LMAX((IFNULL(DATE1,12/31/2999,DATE1)),(IFNULL(DATE2,12/31/2999,DATE2)),(IFNULL(DATE3,12/31/2999,DATE3))))

I didn’t test this so make sure to test on a copy of database

Buddy