Very impressive Javier!

From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Javier Valencia
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 6:20 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - GATEWAY IMPORT/EXPORT XML

The new Gateway Utility is absolutely fantastic. I created a front end utility
that allow the user to select from one of the allowable tables and then export
the structure or data or both in any of a bunch of formats using any criteria
you want and then stores that format and criteria as the default for that table
in case you do this routinely. Double clicking in the Format Field open a
window with multiple options. You can easily modify it to do import from other
formats in addition or instead of export.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2A235.FCD3C8B0]

When you hit the Start button it brings out the actual Gateway screen fully
populated to complete the process or change options.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D2A235.FCD3C8B0]

Yes, it took some time to develop and debug the application but once it was
doneā€¦ it was worth it.

Javier,

Javier Valencia, PE
O: 913-829-0888