From: karentellef via RBASE-L <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 13:17:08 -0400
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Quickbooks

It's been decades since I've had to deal with Quickbooks, and it wasn't
exactly a joy back then...

Someone just asked me about sending stuff from RBase into Quickbooks (they
do not own QB yet, so it would be a new version of the software).

Has anyone here used a new version of QB and let me know if it's easier
nowadays to send data to QB?  For example, what kind of formats does it
accept as an import?  Any gotchas?   We'd probably be sending over lists of
"members" (name, address, etc), and different kinds of revenues received
(member fees, special fees, event fees)

Thanks for any insight!

Karen