Razzak,

I know I am sight impaired, but I can't find the Ottero download.

Jan
-----Original Message-----
From: "A. Razzak Memon" <raz...@rbase.com>
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 00:05:00 -0400
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Released: R:BASE X/XE (Version 10) - Add-on Products

Monday, July 31, 2017

To All Users of R:BASE X and R:BASE X Enterprise Add-on Products:

Updates are now available for the following add-on products for
R:BASE X and R:BASE X Enterprise (Version 10):

Build: 10.0.2.20731 - Update 2

. Oterro X/XE *
. R:BASE Editor X
. R:Docs X
. R:Scope X/XE

http://www.rbaseupdates.com [http://www.rbaseupdates.com/]
http://www.rupdates.com [http://www.rupdates.com/] (Mirror Site)

* Users of Oterro X and Oterro XE Enterprise (Version 10) may contact
   our dedicated support team at 1+724.733.0053, or e-mail
   mailto:supp...@rbase.com [mailto:support%40rbase.com] for the appropriate
link(s) to download
   your add-on product(s).

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak.

www.rbase.com [http://www.rbase.com/]
www.facebook.com/rbase [http://www.facebook.com/rbase]
--
34 years of continuous innovation!
19 Years of R:BASE Technologies, Inc. making R:BASE what it is today!