Jim

  You could also look into Visual Studio (version 2013 through 2017 work). I
have used them with Oterro was also able to tie into PayPal.

Buddy

From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jim Belisle
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 4:45 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] -

We are looking into having our customers be able to order product directly into
RBASE from the web.

They of course would fill out a form, create a user name and password and be
able to order.

This would also give the ability for them to print certain reports showing what
they ordered.

Anyone out there use a specific software that you have found helpful in this
case?

You can send directly to my email if you want.

James Belisle

Making Information Systems People Friendly Since 1990