From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
jan johansen
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 1:05 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - SubReports

Lena,

I am away from the office and I know that I have several reports where I turn
off the displays of certain sections.
So it's possible I may get this wrong.

Place your sub-report in a section (something that gives you a componentid)
Test for your condition in the report ON BEFORE START eep.
In the report ON AFTER START eep do the

IF displayconditionyes THEN
  PROPERTY componentid VISIBLE TRUE
ELSE