From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cathy Grimes
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 8:32 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - How Keep DETAIL SECTION TOGETHER WHEN PRINT?

P.S. to Jim
I should have immediate realized what to check when you asked me about breaks,
but just now realized it.
I set new break for the Details section, and checked ‘Keep Together’.  That
worked, so THANK YOU.

I bought R:Base decades ago and learned what I needed to know to create all the
tables, forms, reports I needed then – and still only need to use those now.  I
forgot almost everything I learned 20+ years ago.  And, unfortunately, a lot
has changed since the R:Base before Windows, and the Help section hasn’t helped
me find the changes for the different functions for the same report layouts.

Cathy