Hi Claudine

Your, or your ISP’s software is picking up the spoof possibility – if you click
on the feedback link you may be able to set the group as safe.

Regards

Clive Williams

email: cl...@crwservices.com.au <mailto:cl...@crwservices.com.au>

This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information that is
confidential and subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message or data is prohibited. All content is to be treated
as confidential unless otherwise specified, and is not to be forwarded to third
parties without the prior permission of the author. If you have received this
e-mail message in error please delete it and notify the sender.

Although this message has been checked for viruses, it is the responsibility of
the addressee to scan this message for viruses also.

Neither Clive Williams nor CRW Services warrant that the information herein is
free from any virus, defect or error.

P PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS E-MAIL