Have a form (Employment) that has worked for years. Recently it stopped editing
and eventually I clicked on Table Settings in Form development and found Add,
Update, and Automatic Update boxes were no longer checked.  Delete was not
checked, but I generally do not let users erase rows. Rechecking the first
three items got editing working as usual. Reviewed several other forms and they
all had the three items marked correctly. No one has access to the development
system except me. What might cause these boxes to be unchecked beside my fumble
fingers? There is nothing in the code that looks capable of doing this.
However, the boxes were unchecked so is there a way to automatically review all
the Forms without editing each of them individually?

Tom Frederick