Friday, March 16, 2018

To R:BASE Community:

It is my pleasure to announce the availability of "R:BASE/QuickBooks Integration" as
one of the highly rated services available from R:BASE Technologies.

http://www.rbase.com/services/

Using R:BASE X Enterprise (Version 10.0/10.5) and Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise 18.0, an application bridge can be constructed between the two products acquiring mutual
synchronization.

This data bridge is a result of research and development to provide a totally automated solution for a corporate client in the manufacturing and fabrication industry. Using a complex R:BASE X Enterprise application, R:BASE synchronizes data, such as Customers,
Invoices, Payments, etc., into QuickBooks and vice versa.

The solution to build a data bridge between R:BASE and QuickBooks requires the use of
QODBC (Version 18) by FLEXquarters.

For more details, and to request an online demonstration, please contact our R:BASE
Services Division at mailto:servi...@rbase.com.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak.

http://www.rbase.com
http://www.facebook.com/rbase

--
35 years of continuous innovation!
20 Years of R:BASE Technologies, Inc. making R:BASE what it is today!