Stephen,

If you are using R:BASE X Enterprise (Version 10.0 or 10.5), let me know and I'll show you a technique to accomplish your goal.

https://join.me/RazzakMemon

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

At 10:25 PM 5/9/2018, Stephen Breen wrote:

I never thought about this but, Is there a way of password locking a single column in a table?

I am building a testing data base and want the access to it to expire after a set number of days, I did not want to create a separate table for this functionality but then again deepening on this answer here I may have to, but I have never password locked a table either.

Stephen Breen