Lena,

Make sure to SAVEROW and RECALC VARIABLES before capturing the TEXTVALUE.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

At 03:37 PM 8/21/2018, Lena Dammstrom wrote:

Razzak - thank you for the Formatting tip.

However, I cannot figure out how to capture that the month/year was changed from July 2018 (original value) to June 2018 (user changed to); when Show Days are off in the calendar. The TextValue of the control appears to always stays the same as the original value July 2018. Is calendar with Show Days off to be used for display purposes only? Or am I missing a setting to allow for capturing changes?

Regards
Lena

-----Original Message-----
From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of A. Razzak Memon
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:39 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - EnhancedVarCalendar with Show Days off

Lena,

FWIW, what you are seeing is the customized display format, the DATE FORMAT/SEQ is still maintained behind the scenes.

If you need to capture the same format as displayed on the calendar, you may use the technique as follows:

-- Example
    SET VAR vDate DATE = 7/1/2018
    SET VAR v1 TEXT = (FORMAT(.vDate,'MMM+ YYYY'))
    SHOW VAR v1

Hope that provides you with some blue's clues!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBASE-L" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.