From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
A. Razzak Memon
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2018 4:35 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - NOT RESPONDING

Hi Claudine,

Here is a very simple example to illustrate the use of GAUGE,
NO_FOCUS, and PROCESSMESSAGE.

-- Example 01
-- Start here ...
CLS
PAUSE 3 USING 'Collecting data ... this will take a few seconds ...' +
CAPTION 'Using Pause with Guage' ICON WINDOWS +
OPTION BACK_COLOR WHITE +
|MESSAGE_FONT_NAME Tahoma +
|MESSAGE_FONT_COLOR NAVY +
|MESSAGE_FONT_SIZE 12 +
|GAUGE_VISIBLE ON +
|GAUGE_COLOR GRAY +
|GAUGE_INTERVAL 10 +
|NO_FOCUS
SET VAR vCounter INTEGER = 1
WHILE vCounter < 250000 THEN
SET VAR vCounter = (.vCounter + 1)
ProcessMessage
ENDWHILE
CLEAR VARIABLE vCounter
CLS
RETURN
-- End here ...

Just copy and paste the example -- Start here ... -- End here and
then RUN the file.

That should provide you with a basic concept of the entire process.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak