I’m getting the same result with other datasets.  I’ll report it to RDCC.

From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Claudine Robbins
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 6:49 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - LISTOF question 10.0.4.10913

Good idea. I’ll let you know what I come up with.
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2018, at 6:37 PM, Albert Berry
<alb...@albertberry.com<mailto:alb...@albertberry.com>> wrote:
Have you tried another set of data with an embedded comma? If you hit the same
problem again, it might be something for RDCC. They are pretty good at fixing
inadvertent boo-boos. My latest was RSTYLE telling me the NO_FOCUS option on
PAUSE was not a legal command. They fixed it and told me so Wednesday. I sent
it in late Friday (when everyone was in Vegas!).

Albert

On Oct 26, 2018, at 2:52 PM, Albert Berry