Go ahead and download the RBase Calendar from Here:

http://byerley.net/(S(syqysn45jp2uc3quom5gtl2t))/Download_A/RbCalendar.zip

1.  Load the calendar into a non production database.  You may find it
useful :)
2.  Read the comments in the CalDemo.rmd file to see the valuelist that is
passed in the Caption String.
3.  Look at the OnAfterStart EEP to see how the string is parsed, utilizing
the values passed.

Now taking a cue from that process, you could take a step further and make
each element of the string and instead of passing just a value to be used,
you could put Name / Value pairs in the following fashion:

EDIT USING rbcalendar CAPTION
'FormWidth=180,FormHeight=500,FormColor=red,ReturnVarName=,vRetDate,'

Then modify slightly the parsing method I used to a Switch/Endsw that could
track to the NAME half of the name value pairs passed, with the VALUE half
being consumed appropriately by PROPERTY, GETPROPERTY, or direct usage as a
var.