Hello all

I am trying to Export a table into Excel workbook using GATEWAY in a command
file. I have created a SPECIFICATION file that creates the proper heading
colors etc. What I am not able to do is set the width of certain columns and
have all my data be displayed with borders so the users do not have to
manipulate the excel file.

Thanks in advance.

AJAY SANGHVI
Vice President
700 Blair Road
Carteret, New Jersey  07008 U.S.A.

T (973) 748 8980
F (973) 680 9618
E asang...@berjeinc.com

--
*Berjé Inc. *- an SQF Level 3 Quality Certified Supplier No. 7751 and
Certified by WQS.

--
_** Markets are moving rapidly, please note all prices and volume offers
are kindly to be considered subject final confirmation, including any