From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of A. Razzak Memon
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:38 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - FW: RBase error

Hi Ajay,

When the compiled executable was created, was the engine DLL embedded within
the executable?

If no, be sure to place the DLL with the executable in the application
folder.

If yes, it is advised to no longer embed the DLL within the executable, to
see if there is a difference.

Also, is the user launching the program directly from a folder location, or
are they using a desktop shortcut? Please try both methods to open the
program. If the error only occurs when using the desktop shortcut, delete
and recreate the shortcut.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

At 10:55 AM 1/17/2019, Ajay Sanghvi wrote:

>Good Morning
>I have a compiled App that when run on a Win 10 Machine runs without an
>error but the same compiled app on a Win 7 gives the following error.
>What am I missing?
>image.png

>AJAY SANGHVI
>Vice President
>700 Blair Road
>Carteret, New Jersey  07008 U.S.A.
>
>T (973) 748 8980
>F (973) 680 9618
>E <mailto:asang...@berjeinc.com>asang...@berjeinc.com

*Berjé Inc. *- an SQF Level 3 Quality Certified Supplier No. 7751 and
Certified by WQS.

--
_** Markets are moving rapidly, please note all prices and volume offers
are kindly to be considered subject final confirmation, including any