From: Buddy Walker <walker.bu...@comcast.net>
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, Jul 4, 2020 7:36 am
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Forms

Maybe I'm missing something but forms are not closing when I use CLOSEWINDOW

This happens on RBase forms and External Forms

 Windows 10 pro
 R:Base XE (current version)

 I'm using a Speed Button on the forms and on click EEP

 FORMS
  myMainMenu or myMainMenu.RFF
    form has various speedbuttons and the one I started with is call Reports
  myReportsMenu or myReportsMenu.RFF

 EDIT USI myMainMenu
  Click on Reports speed button
      OnClick EEP
          CLOSEWINDOW (which I would assume closes myMainMenu form
          EDIT USI myReportsMenu
Everything seems to except myMainMenu stays open behind myReportsMenu
myReportsMenu is the only one active but you can still see the other forms

This happens on external form as well
HAPPY 4th and be safe.

Buddy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/000401d651ff%24b848fdf0%2428daf9d0%24%40comcast.net.