From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
javier.valen...@vtgonline.com
Sent: November 9, 2021 10:48 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - Comparing R:Base Tables

Jim,
You have to be more specific in regards of what you want compared such as
number of records, identical records, size of records and so on. I am sure if
you provide more details a feasible solution will be found.
I will guess that few if any of our member are familiar with SAS; the last time
I used SAS was 25 years ago when I was working on multivariate regressions.

Javier,

Javier Valencia, PE
913-915-3137