From: 'Karen Tellef' via RBASE-L <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2022 9:00 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Multi-User commands Best Practices

Go ahead and flame me on this one, but I've had the same modus operandi ever
since I think version 9.0

I don't use CFG files.  Ever.  Anywhere.  I have no clue where/if they are
installed, nor where they are.  And to this day it has never presented a
problem in any of my installations.  To me it was one of the best enhancements
ever, that you can basically ignore those CFG files if you want to.  Need to
add a user? Give them the desktop icon that points to the network RBase install
and you're done.  Do they have/need a CFG?  I've never assigned one to a new
user.  I'm not sure how RBase handles it, but I don't care because it works
wonderfully.

100% of my commands, like the ones you list Doug, are in the startup file.
That way if you want to change anything, you change one program.  You don't run
around and change/copy over new CFG files for every user.  I never use "name"
anymore, I use NetUser.

Karen