From: <myron.fineg...@gmail.com>
To: <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 06:38:08 -0700
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Refresh an External Form

R:Base Version X5 – current build.

External Form – shown below

This form is run off of a server and is at two locations in the building.

When someone comes into or leaves the building the data is updated.

However, the change does not show on the second system without closing and
reopening the form.

Goal: to have the external form refresh itself (say every 5 minutes) without
closing and opening the form.

Help shows that a ‘regular’ form can use the: ‘SET REFRESH value’ to
refresh a form, no mention of an external form.

I’ve tried to use the ‘SET REFRESH’ in the external form and could not
get it to work.

Any suggestions are welcome. As always – thanks in advance.

Myron Finegold

Sun City West Posse

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/016d01d819cc%24726a46e0%24573ed4a0%24%40gmail.com.