I have the following command to bring up a popup. It works but I cannot get the
multiselect to work in the popup. Anyone have any blues clues on what I am
doing wrong?

DIALOG 'Send Email To(use comma to add additional email addresses)' veemail +
whtemp 1 CAPTION .vecaption OPTION DIALOG_EDIT_HINT +
'Double-Click for a List of Contacts' |POPUP_ENABLED TRUE | +
POPUP_DIALOG_TYPE LOOKUP |POPUP_TITLE_FONT_NAME VERDANA | +
POPUP_TITLE_FONT_SIZE 10 |POPUP_TITLE_FONT_BOLD TRUE | +
POPUP_TITLE_FONT_COLOR GREEN |POPUP_TITLE_BACK_COLOR WHITE | +
POPUP_TITLE_TEXT 'Select Contact(s) to Add' |POPUP_LIST_FONT_COLOR GREEN | +
POPUP_LIST_BACK_COLOR WHITE |POPUP_CAPTION 'List of Contacts' | +
POPUP_TABLE Menuaccess |POPUP_SELECT Full_Name,EmailAdd   | POPUP_WHERE +
WHERE full_name IS NOT NULL +
ORDER BY full_name ASC | POPUP_RETURN_COLUMN emailadd |POPUP_SHOW_LINES +
TRUE |POPUP_RETURN_TYPE column | MULTISELECT TRUE | POPUP_LINES 20

TIA

Dan Goldberg