Hi,

I am not sure if I am missing something that already exists but I was
wondering if there is a quick way of identifying duplicates in a table
using more than one column to do the selection. I was thinking of something
similar to the DELETE DUPLICATES command - but without the DELETE. I just
want to see if any duplicates exist.

If anyone can tell me if this can be done that would be very much
appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards
John Docherty