Wow, thanks for the links, I really appreciate it!!

 Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicky Avery <ni...@wwavs.com>
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, Oct 14, 2022 12:27 pm
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Outlook meetings?

 Karen,

 That's interesting! I'm not sure if your cust. wants just to schedule a
meeting or an online meeting but, in theory, you can do both as Outlook can
invoke Teams and Skype.

 I looked about online and I'm sure you have found the links below but, if not,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/schedule-a-meeting-with-other-people-5c9877bc-ab91-4a7c-99fb-b0b68d7ea94f

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/set-up-an-online-meeting-in-outlook-b8305620-d16e-4667-989d-4a977aad6556

 One method to "automate" the process appears to be to an MS product now called
PowerAutomate (formerly Flow) as it has functions to add/remove events in the
Outlook calendar.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Add-Remove-Events-on-calendar/m-p/461637#M138109

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Creating-Events-on-Calendar/m-p/1679988#M186405

 The question would now be how to invoke PowerAutomate functions from another
program and this article shows a way to do it.

 I cannot imagine why I don't think this looks like a walk in the park. Maybe
someone knows of a simpler way.

 Good luck!

 Nicky