Since this is the 25th anniversary of RBTI, how about calling it R:BASE
Silver.BTW, in June of this year was also the 25th anniversary of my firm, VTG,
LLC.Javier Valencia, PESent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: "A. Razzak Memon" <raz...@rbase.com>
Date: 8/21/23  10:00 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: RBASE-L Group
<rbase-l@googlegroups.com> Subject: [RBASE-L] - Announcing the R:BASE 11 Beta
    Monday, August 21, 2023 11:00 AM EST

    Dear R:BASE Community,

    We are pleased to announce that the R:BASE 11 Beta is available!

    After years of work with modern development environments and
    components, R:BASE 11 is finally here.

    R:BASE 11 is the new major release from R:BASE Technologies
    showcasing the latest advances for your databases and applications.

    The R:BASE development team has meticulously honed R:BASE 11 to
    combine pure performance and high-tech features with a practical
    interface for users of all levels.

    R:BASE 11 users can achieve peak productivity to overachieve,
    outperform, and over-deliver on data management goals.

    https://www.rbase.com/rbg11

    The R:BASE 11 Beta is a test, but stable version of the
    soon-to-be-released product, with 100% working features, ready for
    your daily use.

    How do you get your hands on the beta? Well, it's waiting for you
    right now!

    The R:BASE 11 Beta is available to all R:BASE X.5 users and R:BASE
    X.5 Enterprise with active software support directly at the R:BASE
    Updates Web site.

    https://www.rbaseupdates.com

    The R:BASE 11 Beta is only available to R:BASE X.5/X.5 Enterprise
    (Version 10.5) users, as the beta release will temporarily accept
    your R:BASE Version 10.5 License Key.

    We value your feedback and help in testing this early version of
    R:BASE. If you want to report anything you find or tell us what you
    think, please use the R:DCC Client from the Help option on the main
    menu bar.

    For 41 years and counting, R:BASE has been advancing the standards
    it pioneered in the first place. And after 41 laps around the sun,
    we're not slowing down.

    Razzak

    A. Razzak Memon
    Founder, President & CEO
    R:BASE Technologies, Inc.
    https://www.rbase.com
    Celebrating
          the 25th Anniversary of R:BASE Technologies, Inc.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/867f7341-95e8-e340-508b-aa5377087dfa%40rbase.com.